BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Welcome to my Slutty corner of the Web


Hello...I'm krissy tannen, Goddess Nikki's caged and plugged CD sissy slut. Below you will find all of My videos of the kinky things GN has me do for Her. I have served My Goddess for more than 4 yrs and each day She introduces Me to something new. Never in a million years would I have imagined myself serving someone as Beautiful and incredible as Goddess Nikki. She has turned Me on to things I never thought could or would happen. Check out My videos and you will see for yourself. BTW, thanks for stopping by and checking out My little corner of the web. WebSite coming soon! You can follow Me on twitter @KrissyTannen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute n sissy sexy hotness

Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with sluts. I'm a slut n can't help but feel elated n wonderful about it all