BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, April 29, 2013

I WILL BE THE BEST SISSY I CAN BE!!!

HEY!!!!!


Whats going on with all you sissy's out there???? 

There has not been a message ALL WEEK!!!!!!!.. Come on girls........ keep the group going.... ask questions...... tell us stories........ let us all know what cocks you are sucking....... or wish you were sucking...... Just a little note about what you are wearing is good too............ i am wearing a pair of ruffles sissy panties... pink tights..... pink 5" heels a pink bra ......... and struting around my place ........ feeling GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! what is every one else doing........... i was with my Daddy the other day....... dropped to my knees and ........... slllluuurrrpppppppppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YUMMY!!! whats new with anyone?????????? LET US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! sissy gracie

0 comments: