BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Exposed Sissies : Sissy Faggot Amy: I hope so............

Exposed Sissies : Sissy Faggot Amy: I hope so............

Hello, my name is Amy. This blog was started for Mistress Jade to train me to be a sissy, and to help my Wife/Mistress to train and feminize me. She has accomplished this as I now desire to be a full blown sissy faggot wife for my Mistress. I now want to be feminized with boobs and a feminine figure by taking female hormones. Please comment on anything you like to help me in my feminization so I can become the gurl I want to be. 

2 comments:

Staci Pennell said...

Holy crap Amy, sure wished you had told me

Unknown said...

Giggles to funny as I'm staci pennell. Not sure why it doesn't bother me as much as it once did. But regardless love your blogs